Final Cut Pro X 10.4.1 With Pre-Cracked is the very meaning of a prosumer video altering program. Slid from a considerably more costly expert device, it endeavors to overcome any issues between shoppers who need something effective yet simple and moderate, and experts who can’t stand to lose a solitary bit of usefulness.
Final Cut Pro X 10.4.1 With Pre-Cracked
Importing and exporting are easy. The importing tool is particularly strong: You can preview the video and apply color correction and fix audio problems right from the importing interface. You can apply roles to assets right away, too, or have them automatically assigned. By default, the application can export to 720p, 1080p, and 4K in video formats for Apple devices (H.264), to DVD, and to Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo. 4K is supported for YouTube and Vimeo.
Thanks to a recent update, Final Cut now supports the HEVC video format (also called H.265). This is particularly useful for 4K video because it usually results in smaller file sizes for high-quality videos. Apple recently updated macOS High Sierra to support this format, and it’s now the default format for videos taken on iPhones.
What’s new in version 10.4.1
- 360 ° virtual reality editing
- Import and edit 360 ° equirectangular video in many formats and frame sizes.
- Send 360 ° video to connected VR glasses. *
- Open the 360 ° viewer to show the equirectangular view and the view of the glasses when editing.
- Track the movement of VR glasses in the 360 ° viewfinder in Final Cut Pro.
- Add 360 ° effects, such as blurring and glare.
- Share 360 ° video on YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo.
- Use 360 ° correction to instantly remove cameras and equipment from the scene.
- Use the Horizon overlay to easily change the orientation of the 360 ° video in the viewfinder.
- Edit 360 ° video in a project that is not 360 ° and animate the zoom, tilt and pan.
- Place any graphic, still image or video in a 360 ° project and change its position and size to fit perfectly in the 360 ° scene.
- Compatibility with 360 ° monoscopic and stereoscopic video.